Saturday, March 3, 2007

CoastalPetRescue.org V.4.0

A week ago yesterday, I launched CoastalPetRescue.org V.4.0. For those of you who don't know, I'm a geek by trade, and that's the main reason you see me online all the time. I pride myself at building great websites, which is why our rescue site was so extensive.

After four years on the web, I decided it was time for a new look. I took a lot of feedback from visitors, volunteers, adopters and donors, and tried to make the site more user-friendly, and, hopefully, more fun. You'll see photos on every page now featuring our volunteers and pets, with the goal of personalizing the experience more. I want visitors to see what we are doing, why it is important to the community, and how successful we can be in our mission with enough help.

So, if you haven't visited recently, take a break from your normal online routine, stop over, and bookmark us. The site changes each week, and we need you to help us to continue to change the lives of needy pets.

www.coastalpetrescue.org - Changing Lives, One at a Time

No comments: