Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Most Eligible Bachlorette

It's that time of year again, the annual Connect Savannah Best Of awards. I posted my MySpace bulletins asking everyone to vote Coastal Pet Rescue for Best Charitable Organization, but I was shocked yet flattered to see my friend Shannon start a campaign to get me listed as most eligible bachlorette. Does that mean I can get out for a free dinner and a movie? So, since Shannon left a plug for me, let me leave a plug for her and boyfriend Josh. Vote for Shannon Kuanfung for best local actress and Josh Holley for Best All-around Local Musician. Both are great people and avid supporters of Coastal Pet Rescue. I will also make a request to have WRHQ voted Best Radio Station, not just because it was the last station I worked for, but because they consistently and avidly support animal welfare and the pet rescue community in Savannah. We just can't beat that!

Want more ideas of who to vote where? Visit our sponsors page and help them get a leg up on the competition. After all, they're supporting us helping those with two more legs than us.

1 comment:

Zaller said...

!!!!!

Just saw this. You're friggin awesome. That's so funny.