Friday, November 30, 2007

Don't Know Much About Technology

Ok, well, anyone who knows me know that is a lie. But for the last month, part of my job at eMarketSouth has been maintaining our blog to inform clients of services and gizmos we can offer them for their websites. It's been fun as each member of the staff took turns to make one post a day for National Blog Posting Month. It wasn't always easy, but I think we were able to teach ourselves quite a bit along the way.

Next week, I will be teaching again for the Georgia Center for Non-Profits. For one afternoon on December 6, I will be sharing my ten years of Internet experience with other non-profits looking to make the most out of their website. Having built several non-profit websites including LibLines.org, TybeeBeautifcation.org, and of course CoastalPetRescue.org, I'm hopeful attendees will take away a lot of useful information to make their websites more profitable for their organization.

No comments: