Thursday, November 29, 2007

Boot Camp Day 4

Misery loves company, so I conned our CPR secretary Heather into joining me for the workout last night. While she only got a small taste, I think she'll see it to be as beneficial as I do. I've noticed that I feel better overall, I sleep better, and I'm eating a bit less junk food, which is a huge step for me. I have to admit, I don't feel near as bad this morning as I normally do after a night of bootcamp. I guess I'm getting used to it. I even found myself doing cartwheels last night. No idea what brought them on, but I know it's been years since I've done one. Guess I just feel better all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Good job! Can't wait to see your results on the 22nd!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a good workout! I am going to join the program for 3 days a week.